Vaughan (2006 population 238,866) is a city in York Region north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Vaughan is one of the fastest growing municipalities in Canada, having nearly doubled in population since 1991. Vaughan is located in Southern Ontario and is part of the Greater Toronto Area. Its slogan is "The city above Toronto".
There are five communities that make up the city of Vaughan.
- Woodbridge, Ontario, North/South - Teston/Steeles, East/West - Hwy 400/Hwy 50
- Maple, Ontario, North/South - King Vaughan Line/Rutherford, East/West - Bathurst/Hwy 400
- Thornhill, Ontario, North/South - Rutherford/Steeles, East/West - Yonge/Dufferin
- Concord, Ontario, North/South - Rutherford/Steeles, East/West - Dufferin/Hwy 400
- Kleinburg, Ontario, North/South - Major Mac/Kirby, East/West - Pine Valley/Hwy 50
Vaughan has been a community since 1783 but the major growth has happened over the past 30 years. Vaughan has been known as a very tight knit community with all amenities just minutes away. One of the greatest attributes in Vaughan in regards to Real Estate are the large homes and lots. Most neighbourhoods have been well designed so that you have a great deal of green space and always close to parks and schools. It is a wonderful neighbourhood to raise a family as Vaughan boasts many strong programs for kids whether it be in the arts, sports or just general activities.
You can find every type of dwelling in Vaughan from small condos to large estates. Though predominately Vaughan consists of detached homes on large lots at a very reasonable price.
Range of Prices for properties in Vaughan
|| $450,000 over 5 million
|| $400,000 - $600,000
|| $350,000 - $500,000
|| $300,000 - $900,000
For more listings in Vaughan and Surrounding areas Click here
For more information about Vaughan Real Estate Click here
For Daycares in Vaughan Click here